The Morality of Tax Savings
"Over and over again courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging one's affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everybody does so, rich or poor; and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands; taxes are enforced exactions, not voluntary contributions. To demand more in the name of morals is mere cant."
||- Judge Learned Hand, in Newman [35 AFTR 857]
Lowering your tax through proper planning
is your legal right.
Hire me as your expert CPA/Tax Specialist to protect and take full advantage of that right.
In order to provide and maintain a high level of personalized service to those who understand the value, please note our minimum fee schedule for accounting services below:
- Individual Income Tax Return (1040) - $1,000
- Corporate Tax Return (1120) - $1,500
- Consultation & Analysis - $1,000
- IRS Representation - $2,500
- Phone Consultation - $150
- Hourly Representation/Consultation - $250 (Subject to minimums above)
"The highest tax you pay is the cost of errors & missed
opportunities on incorrectly prepared returns."